This year Grange will be offering a wide range of workshops for parents. The majority of the workshops will be FREE of charge and it is hoped will greatly benefit all of those who attend. If you have any ideas or workshops that you would like to see from the school please let us know.
- Triple P Parenting
- Maths No Problem Workshop
- NSPCC Internet Safety Workshop for parents.
- Employability talk
NSPCC Internet Safety
Tuesday 6th March – 9am – 10am
A workshop for parents/carers around helping to keep their children safe online.
Positive Parenting Seminar
Friday 23rd February – 1pm – 3pm
Friday 2nd March – 1pm – 3pm
Friday 9th March – 1pm – 3pm
This workshop was a two hour discussion group run by Triple P. Parents have a chance to voice their concerns about their children and seek professional advice on how to deal with different situations at home. There will be presentations and an informal group chat.
Friday 26th January
Parents and carers were offered this workshop in order to help support them with preparing for work again. It involved :
- Advice from Newham Workplace around job and training opportunities
- Help with updating CV’s
- Support with filling out Job Applications
- 1:1 Sessions with a Career Advisor
- Help getting onto various courses – childcare, health and social etc.