This year Grange will be offering a wide range of workshops for parents. The majority of the workshops will be FREE of charge and it is hoped will greatly benefit all of those who attend. If you have any ideas or workshops that you would like to see from the school please let us know.
- Fostering independence
- Maths No Problem Workshop
- Preparing Children for the next phase
- How to support Learning at home
Friday 9th December 9am – 11am
Positive Parenting Seminar
This workshop was a two hour discussion group run by Triple P. Parents had a chance to voice their concerns about their children and seek professional advice on how to deal with different situations at home. There was a presentation and an informal group chat. The feedback from this workshop was positive as parents were able to voice their opinions in a safe space.
Thursday 24th November
Parents and carers were offered this workshop in order to help support them with preparing for work again. It involved :
- Help with updating CV’s
- Support with filling out Job Applications
- 1:1 Sessions with a Career Advisor
- Help getting onto various courses – childcare, health and social etc.